Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Rodeo Photographer


Here at Sunset Beach Weddings, we run into all manner of interesting people while setting up our beach weddings.  We were in Destin, FL at the Shoreline Towers condos.   The wedding start time was in the morning and it was October of this year, so not many beach goers. 

As I finished up the photo session, I was chatting with a gentleman about the weather, beach, etc.  Very humbly, he mentioned that he was a photographer some years back and still enjoys it today as a hobby.   Come to find out, he was a rodeo photographer!   Can you imagine?  Well we talked gear, styles,  for a few minutes.  I wish I could have talked longer and seen his work.  He asked for our card and said he'd taken a few shots from up on the 8th floor.  Said he'd email them to us.

I loved meeting him and seeing his work, his shots were spot on!  In fact, we included them in the couple's photo package!

From the 8th floor

No comments:

Post a Comment